The main responsibilities of the committee are:
1. Promote meetings of Christian and spiritual formation through prayer and sharing;
2. Encourage young people to put their talents at the service of evangelical values through the press, theater, radio, educational films,…;
3. Organize retreats, days of recollection, forums, liturgy training, youth days, and pilgrimages for young people;
4. Make young people aware of the great challenges of the moment in general and in particular of sexually transmitted diseases;
5. Promote the integral development of youth (moral and material aspects);
6. Promote the culture of peace and peaceful conflict resolution;
7. Produce and popularize educational tools related to youth ministry.